MojeID is free for all end users. Providers who want to implement mojeID on their website pay a symbolic price, you'll find the pricelist here.
Log into your mojeID account using your password. In the Settings tab click Certificate. The certificate you want to log in with, must be added in your browser. After you click the Upload Certificate button, a window appears where you select the appropriate certificate and then it is uploaded to mojeID. If the certificate is not added in your browser, your browser will prouce an error message.
To log into mojeID using a certificate, you can use a certificate from one of the accredited certification authorities. You can only set a commercial certificate for login, a qualified certificate cannot be used.
You can only use one certificate for mojeID login.
- Unfortunately the certificate can not be uploaded in the Safari browser.
You can use a certificate from one of the accredited certification authorities. You can only set a commercial certificate for login, a qualified certificate cannot be used.
The list of CAs that can be used for login is updated once a month. It may therefore happen that some authority is already in the list, but can't yet be used to log in.
In the "Settings" tab there is an option "Cancel account".
If there is no domain linked to the account, it will be completely deleted, after that nobody can use this account name for 2 months. For more information see here.
If there is a domain linked to this account, just the account will be deactivated and you will lose the possibility to login into mojeID services. Your basic contact details (name, date of birth, organization, ID and VAT number, e-mail contacts, phone number and address of permanent residence) will remain in the domain registry where you can continue to use them. Other additional data will be removed from your profile. It is then possible to change the designated registrar in your contact.
Yes, if you don't use your account, it can be spontaneously deleted.
- Your account can be deleted after one year of inactivity, but just in case that this account is not used as a domain contact. An active account is every acount, which is used to log in to the provider's website or logged into at least once every six months via www.mojeid.cz.
If you want to validate your mojeID account, pairing to the public administration services must not have been started. Pairing can be cancelled on the following page:
- https://mojeid.cz/account/nia/finish/ → Cancel request → Cancel
- Your account can be validated by submitting a request with notarized signature (natural person, organization, business person). After logging in, go to:
- Natural person enters first name, last name, birth date and permanent address into the account.
- Organization enters first name, last name, date of birth of statutory authority (executive or managing director), VAT identification number (IČO) and company seat address.
- Business person enters first name, last name, birth date, in the Organization field their name or trade, VAT identification number (IČO) and company seat address.
Other validation options:
- Direct validation via data box (for non-business natural persons). After logging in, go to:
- Indirect validation via data box using formal request (for organizations). After logging in, generate a PDF request using link in the following bullet list. An authorized person (statutory authority) then sends the request to our data box h4axdn8 using their data box (sender identification must be turned on).
- Validation by visiting a Czech POINT office with and ID (for non-business natural persons). After logging in, go to:
- https://mojeid.cz/account/validation/create/ (if this link does not work, first cancel the original request)
- If you already created a request, you can view it using this link:
- You can cancel already created request using this link:
- After successful processing at the Czech POINT office, confirm the request using this link: